Your wedding is only 12 weeks away and now is the perfect time to start preparing your skin for this big day. Below please find part 1 of the Beauty Countdown.
12 Weeks to go
- Book a consultation with your beauty therapist to establish your beauty needs. You should undergo a skin analysis and discuss what treatments are needed for your face and body.
- If you have puffy eyes, dark circles or dehydration lines, an eye mask will definitely do the job – you should apply one every week.
- A weekly scrub or exfoliating mask will exfoliate the dead cells while preventing blackheads and clogging of pores. It will improve the complexion and leave it looking even.
- A weekly mask will help to keep the skin purified and will treat any underlying problems plus it will maintain any facial treatments you have in the salon.
- Hand and foot treatments will keep your working tools in good working order. They will be a focal point on your wedding day so it is important to get a good hand and nail cream to prevent your nails from splitting and keep them looking good.
- If you need to loose a few kilos before your big day, book an appointment with your beauty therapist and begin having weekly body treatments to help drain and break free fat globules in the body.
- Hair removal treatments by laser will also make life easier for both your wedding day and also for your well-deserved honeymoon. We have the best solution for a hair free future but be sure to plan well as these treatments do take time to reach optimum effect.
- Lastly, do not forget the mother of the bride or the mother of the groom! Be sure to encourage them to treat themselves to a consultation as well. Anti-wrinkle treatments are often very beneficial for them and it will leave them with smoother and younger looking skin.
Article by Elizir Beauty Salon