11 Weeks to go
- Have a manicure done to treat your cuticles. Your beauty therapist can advise you on nail products that will specifically treat your nail problems and keep them in good condition.
- Pamper yourself to a relaxation treatment as this is a time renowned for stress. Prevent the unmistakable signs of your face breaking out and painful muscle strain.
9 Weeks to go
- With all the wedding preparations going on, be sure to have some ‘me’ time. Treat your nails to another manicure and paraffin wax treatment in order to condition them.
- Continue to exfoliate your skin on a weekly basis to remove any unwanted dry skin or dead cells.
7 Weeks to go
- Take pleasure in a soothing foot massage or reflexology – relieve the stress!
- Exfoliate all your skin and apply body creams. Don`t forget to include your hands and feet – they are in the most demand!
6 Weeks to go
- It is time to get your eyebrows professionally shaped, they will give your face good form.
- Get a body treatment – an aromatherapy toning wrap or algae wrap are ideal. These will help you relax and tone up.
5 Weeks to go
- Have your make-up trial.
- Check your nails and cuticles and go for a manicure appointment.
Article by Elizir Beauty Salon