3 Weeks to go
- Have a sauna to rid your face and body of all toxins.
- It is now the right time for your last facial before the big day. If any spots do come out they will heal by your wedding day.
1 Week to go
- Get any waxing done to be ready for your honeymoon.
- Go for a manicure and pedicure.
- Indulge in an Aromatheraphy relaxing massage.
1 Day to go
- Tidy up your eyebrows.
- Get a ‘wedding day make-up bag’ prepared for any necessary touch-ups on the day.
- Have a good night`s rest by placing a few drops of lavender on your pillow.
On the Day
- Have a warm, toning bath which will leave you feeling energised and refreshed. Special Thalasso bath salts are perfect and available at your beauty therapist.
- Cleanse, tone and apply an eye mask to help any puffiness, dark circles while hydrating your delicate eye areas.
- Moisturise your skin and ask your beauty therapist for special radiance lifting serum to apply under your moisturizer to have a healthy, fresh looking glow.
Now that you have taken all the right steps to look sensational,
all you need to do is feel stunning because you look stunning!
Article by Elizir Beauty Salon