Avoid wedding disasters! Follow this list of important things NOT to do for a perfect wedding in Malta!
- Don’t try to do everything on your own, delegate planning tasks. When it comes to weddings, people will feel honoured to help…so let them!
- Don’t plan everything at the last minute, the earlier it’s done the less stressful it will be.
- Don’t overspend. Plan your expenditure according to a budget and stick to it … or at least try to keep very close!
- Don’t make any major decisions without discussing with your partner first.
- Don’t expect your wedding day to be perfect. Expect it to be terrific. Enjoy it to the full and don’t pressure yourselves to entertain your guests. Remember that your main goal is to get married.
- Don’t get obsessed with the minor details, it can really take away the pleasure of planning. If they are such small details, most probably only you will be the one noticing them!
- Don’t have your bachelor or hen party the night before your wedding. You don’t want to have a hangover on your wedding day. Have it around two to three weeks in advance.
- Don’t rely on friends or guests to photograph or video your wedding. Hire professionals.
- Don’t leave for your honeymoon the next morning. Take an extra day to relax before you leave for your honeymoon.